➡SUPREME ASSAILANT FIT TIP⬅
10 TOP PROTEIN SOURCES
Here are a bunch of other options to add some variety in to your weekly meal plan (in no particular order).
1. Eggs – Eat the whole egg, not just the white. The yolk is actually the most nutrient dense portion of the egg, providing a ton of vitamins and minerals…and it has the benefit of making the egg taste mo’ better.
2. Shrimp – Grill ’em up, or sautee them in some organic butter or extra virgin olive oil. Mix with veggies and enjoy.
3. Salmon – An awesome fatty fish containing loads of protein and a healthy dose of uber-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
4. Protein Powder – Super convenient and great for those between meal snacks. Look for a brand that contains both slow and fast acting proteins like whey (fast) and casein (slow) for hours of protein feeding your muscles from a single shake.
5. Ground Turkey – Super lean and great for chili. Make some. Eat some. Enjoy some.
6. Pork – The “other” white meat, just as lean as chicken when you get the right cut. Go for the boneless chops and trim the outer fatty edge.
7. Chicken Sausage – You probably won’t notice the difference between chicken sausage and “regular” pork sausage, but it contains a much more moderate amount of fat…great for those protein and carb meals.
8. Beans – Like black beans, kidney beans, red beans, navy beans, black eyed peas, lentils and the list goes on and on are actually the least exensive protein source in the U.S. (and probably every other part of the world as well). Also, low glycemic and high in fiber. Add it to your turkey chili, or any other meal you want for that matter.
9. Bison – All the taste of beef while being incredibly lean. Great for protein and carb meals when you’re wanting to limit the fat content of a meal while still packing a mean flavor kick to it.
10. Grass-fed Beef – Grass fed beef is rich in CLA, a special fat that has actually been shown to result in fat loss.
11. Greek Yogurt. Greek yogurt packs twice the protein of regular yogurt. Go with the plain variety and sweeten with a packet of stevia if you’d like.
COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS,
OWNER/INSTRUCTOR of SUPREME ASSAILANT