SALT: Too much table salt can cause water retention.When you gain an extra pound or two on any given day, even though you may be watching your calorie intake, the most likely culprit is too much processed salt and not enough water. Your body goes into survival mode and will hang onto that water.
SALT: Too much salt and not enough water long term can cause edema. The body essentially holds onto all that water and of course we get bloated. This is also one of the causes for cellulite. It is visible evidence that your fluid balance has been upset.
SEA SALT:- The minerals in salt are necessary for firm bone structure.
– Unrefined salt is also helpful in reducing varicose and spiderveins….
– Unrefined sea salt acts as a strong antihistamine.
– Helps to assist in the reduction of rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
– Unrefined salt in small doses helps to lower blood pressure for heart health
– Maintains the quality of muscle tone and strength. Those who have urine leakage may be suffering from dehydration and low salt. Proper unrefined sea salt and water intake also controls muscles from cramping….
– Helps to keep the lungs clear from mucus and phlegm.
– Salt works with amylase in the mouth to start the digestion process and continues the proper digestion through-out the digestive tract.
‼️ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT… EVEN STUFF LIKE KETCHUP, HOT SAUCE, SOY SAUCE, etc, etc… CONTAIN SODIUM. IT DOESN’T MEAN THAT YOU CAN’T HAVE IT… JUST MAKE SURE YOUR SODIUM INTAKE IS KEPT ON CHECK‼️
COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS,
OWNER/INSTRUCTOR of SUPREME ASSAILANT