“I DON’T HAVE TIME TO GET IN SHAPE!”-Well, you had time to get out of shape–why can’t you make the time to get back into shape? Fitness can be as simple as moving for 30 minutes each day. EVERYONE can participate in a training program, and EVERYONE has the time. Keep in mind that the average household has a television on for a minimum of seven and one-half hours per day. 60% of all adults are seriously overweight. If you reorganize your time and schedule, you can change your life for the better in less than one hour a day, three days a week‼️
What are the health benefits of regular exercise?
* Decreases your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, and obesity.
* Reduces the effects of aging.
* Improves mental and emotional well-being.
* Can alleviate the symptoms of depression.
* Increases energy level.
* Improves sleep.
“MY SPOUSE MIGHT NOT WANT ME TO JOIN!”
– Do you really believe that your spouse wants you to be boring, out of shape, lacking in energy, and absolutely no fun at all? Surely, he/she must want you to find it impossible to keep up with your kids, and they simply adore your constant complaining about those extra pounds you’ve put on. Alternatively, isn’t it more probable that your spouse will secretly be happy to see you doing the right things for yourself?
⁉️Perhaps they might decide to exercise, too⁉️
“🤔I DON’T KNOW IF I WILL STICK WITH IT🤔”
– Exercising only has to happen a few times a week to work. If you add on a couple of walks around your neighborhood, take the stairs at work instead of the elevator, and keep moving throughout the day, exercising just happens. You don’t have to change your life to experience the benefits of fitness, but you do have to make the decision to make it a part of your life by moving a little each day.
—–JUDGEMENT OR JUDGEMENT FREE???—–
(THE JOKE BEHIND THE COMPETITOR)
A competitor likes to advertise that their gym is “JUDGEMENT FREE” and for good reason, they do not want you to judge them! If you only provide a room full of equipment and no customer service, you do not want people to look closely at your gym. Not to mention the preconditioning of those members in a conscious and subconscious way by telling them that a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or any serious lifter is NOT welcome. Soooo… what you’re saying is that you’re “judging” a book by its cover before getting to know the individual as a person…and not by how he or she looks⁉️(hmmm, seems to me like YOUR the judgmental one)
It’s quite easy to hide behind a low price, but it is harder to provide true value for your hard earned money.
Supreme Assailant sells different programs depending on the individual or athlete and DOES NOT lock you into a long term contract. I am confident in my services and want you to evaluate me on a monthly basis or the first free session. I pride myself on the quality of my program that i offer. When you compare Supreme Assailant to other “health clubs”, you will find that I may not be the cheapest gym in town, but i am the BETTER value.
COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS,
OWNER/INSTRUCTOR OF SUPREME ASSAILANT